Lift In Postponed

Lift in that was scheduled for May 6 has been postponed because of the current high water level and the forecast for further increases.   The pictures presented here were taken after the rainfall on May 1.  The gauge readings  at Cobourg show that levels continue to increase. See for latest data.

Lift in is now targeted for June 3 but is dependent on when water levels will start to decrease. Dates for club races and sailpast have also changed. Please refer to club calendar for latest information on these events.